Things to know about me...
- The first thing you need to know about me is that I love life… I mean I really love it!! I have been blessed by my creator and cannot go through the day without smiling at His abundance.
- I have an amazing husband in the Air Force and we currently live in Valdosta, GA with our two pups Lola and Jeter (after the one and only Derek Jeter).
- I am a lover of Jesus, family, animals, baseball, movies and pizza
- I am originally from Southern California which is where I attended school in Hollywood for makeup in movies, television and print.
- I am self diagnosed with OCD, which is great for a makeup artist because hygiene and cleanliness are top priority.
- I am also a boudoir photographer for Lavish Boudoir in Valdosta which by the way makes a great grooms gift.
- I want to see the world and hope to one day live on The Big Island of Hawaii because well... its Hawaii.
- And finally... I consider women to be the most beautiful creatures that God has created and love that I get to play a small part in helping them see just that.